SystemRoMedic™ – MiniLift200:
Offers a totally unique and very comfortable sit-to-stand experience
MiniLift200 is a mobile sit-to-stand lift which has been developed to, as gently as possible, assist the user when rising from a sitting to a standing position. When MiniLift200 is combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the user gets support under the feet, for the front of the lower legs and behind the back, which provides for a safe and secure, yet active sit-to-stand procedure.
To be able to understand how comfortable MiniLift200 is compared with other sit-to-stand devices on the market, it must be tried! The construction safely moves the user forwards and upwards in a natural movement pattern and, at the same time, the leg muscles and balance are exercised.
MiniLift200 is manufactured in steel for stability and strength and is suitable also for tall and heavy users weighing up to 200 kg/440 lbs.'
- Unique solution - extremely comfortable, active sit-to-stand with natural movement patterns
- Small and convenient
- Easy to maneuver
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control with 4 buttons
- Quick guide on the lift
- Grip-friendly handles with multiple options for hand placement
- Soft, adjustable lower leg support
- Low foot plate with anti-slip surface
- Easy rolling, maintenance-free castors
- Lockable rear castors
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Control box with diagnostics, e.g. lift counter and overload indicator
- Electrical emergency stop readily available on the control box
SystemRoMedic™ lifting slings and other accessories
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, MiniLift200 can be used in combination with various accessories such as ThoraxSling, a specially adapted sit-to-stand vest, and CalfStrap. The bar of MiniLift200 can also be provided with a soft protection, SlingBarWrap MiniLift, which is sometimes needed for users with uncontrolled movements. Click "Accessories" hereunder for more information.
MiniLift200 meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.
SystemRoMedic™ – ThoraxSling
For sit-to-stand and standing training in combination with MiniLift200, MiniLift160 and MiniLift125.
SystemRoMedic™ – SlingBarWrap MiniLift
A soft protection for the bar of MiniLift200 and MiniLift160.
SystemRoMedic™ – CalfStrap
Supports the user's calves, for use with MiniLift200, MiniLift160 and MiniLift125.
External charger Linak
Accessory for MiniLift200, MiniLift160, MiniLift125, Carina350, Eva450, Eva600EE and Vega505EE.
- Care instructions, safety information and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation