SystemRoMedic™ – ReTurn7500i:
Safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer – without any heavy lifting
ReTurn7500i is an easy-to-use and incredibly effective assistive device providing convenient and natural support for sit-to-stand and transfer, but it is also a rehabilitation device. ReTurn7500i enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn7500i can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair.
For the caregiver, ReTurn7500i enables easy transfers without any heavy lifting. For users who still retain some degree of strength, ReTurn7500i stimulates the natural pattern of movement during sit-to-stand, while at the same time strengthening the muscles and functional ability. This makes it the ideal assistive device in a rehab unit, and a user who uses ReTurn7500i at home can normally live at home longer with the help of only one caregiver.
Our patented (SE-0401517-8) ReTurnBelt is an excellent complement to ReTurn7500i when there is a need for greater support and stability; for example, when the user's weight-bearing ability is questionable or varies.
ReTurn7500i - for adult users weighing up to 150 kg/330 lbs
ReTurn7500i has a rising ladder which has an opening for quick and easy hooking of the ReTurnBelt and is appropriate for most adult users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs.
A Handicare original available in different models for all situations and users
Click "Read more" hereunder to read more about the other ReTurn models.
- The original - with a a unique, patented design which makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to maneuver
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- Many different application areas
- Always close at hand
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Stable and secure base plate
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Moving ReTurn7500i requires minimal exertion, even with a larger and heavier user
- The base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user's feet
- The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7500i can be positioned very close to the user
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- The ReTurn7500i features a rising ladder with an opening for quick and easy hooking of the ReTurnBelt
- The height, width and angle of the lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- The lower-leg supports on the new version of ReTurn7500i are equipped with extra padding as standard
- Lockable wheels
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
- A specially designed bag, which is available as an accessory, protects ReTurn7500i during transport and storage
- ReTurn7500i and ReTurn7400 have the same stable base plate, which makes it possible to change between standard-height and low rising ladders, and thereby cover a broader range of needs and get the best use out of the product
- Many accessories for greater safety, security and utility
- Several models provide solutions for all situations and users
ReTurn - a Handicare original and an assistive device that set the standard for easy, convenient and natural support during sit-to-stand and transfer
When we launched the first ReTurn model, we also introduced a whole new concept to the market. In fact, ReTurn7100 was the very first transfer platform of its kind, and a whole new type of sit-to-stand and transfer aid.
Various models of ReTurn provide solutions for all situations and users
The follow-up model, ReTurn7500i, with an all-new, unique design, quickly succeeded in becoming one of the most popular and most widely used assistive devices in the SystemRoMedic™ Support segment. This classic blockbuster is available in a refined version featuring a rising ladder with an opening for quick and easy hooking of the ReTurnBelt.To enable solutions for more situations while at the same time meeting the needs of more types of users, we have also developed several more models of ReTurn.
All ReTurn models have the same unique, patented design which, regardless of the user's weight, makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to manoeuvre, even in confined spaces. All models of ReTurn also help to activate the user and encourage the user's natural patterns of movement.
ReTurn7500i has a rising ladder of standard height which has an opening for quick and easy hooking of the ReTurnBelt and is appropriate for most adult users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs.
ReTurn7400 has a low rising ladder that is ideal for shorter adults and children. It also works well in special care situations, such as in an x-ray unit. ReTurn7400 is intended for users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs.
ReTurn7600 has been developed for larger and heavier users weighing max. 205 kg/450 lbs. This model has a wider base plate and a rising ladder that is both higher and wider than the ladders on ReTurn7500 and ReTurn7400.
ReTurn7100 is ideal for tall users and for when a user has to raise himself from a high bed or chair. ReTurn7100 is intended for users weighing max. 150 kg/330 lbs. ReTurn7100 is discontinued.
Click the links at the bottom of this page to read more about the other ReTurn models.
SystemRoMedic™ – HeelStrap
An accessory that is used to support the user's heels during sit-to-stand and transfer with ReTurn7500i and ReTurn7400.
SystemRoMedic™ – Padding for leg support
Accessory for ReTurn7600, ReTurn7400 and TurnSafe.
SystemRoMedic™ – Bag, for ReTurn
A practical bag for transport and storage of ReTurn7500i or ReTurn7400.
SystemRoMedic™ – ReTurnBelt
An excellent complement to ReTurn. For users with weak legs and requiring extra support.
SystemRoMedic™ – SupportStraps
An accessory for extra support and security during standing, gait training and transfers with belts, sit-to-stand aids and transfer platforms.
SystemRoMedic™ – Rising ladder, for ReTurn7500i and ReTurn7400
Exchangeable rising ladders for ReTurn7500i and ReTurn7400 provide solutions for different users and maximum usability.
|Description||Transfer platform, complete with standard-height rising ladder, with an opening for hooking of ReTurnBelt|
|Total weight||36.4 lbs|
|Baseplate, lenght||27 "|
|Baseplate, width||22.4 "|
|Baseplate, height||1.6 "|
|Patent pending||EP-12868688-8; US-14/378 658|
- Care instructions, safety information and product catalogue
- User manuals and other documentation